Welcome to "MY" world of CCM (Contemporary Christian Music). It's basically a place where I can discuss and pay tribute to the music and artists that have influenced me and that I've grown up listening to, and list the albums I own by these artists. I have close to 1,800 albums so it may take me a while to get everything up. Notice it says "CCM"! That includes every genre in Christian music!!! Not just pop, hip-hop, worship, alternative or metal, but all kinds! Enjoy...















Sunday, November 14, 2010

Washington - Serious (1991)

1. WANNA BE READY
2. CAN'T FIGHT IT
3. IF U WANNA GO
4. SHOUT IT OUT
5. RESCUE ME
6. SERIOUS
7. YOU NEED HIS LOVE
8. RAW
9. YOU MAY BE WRONG
10. WE'VE GOT TO TELL YOU

Awesome old-school R&B. Kinda reminds me of a cross between Brian McKnight and Tim Miner singing Christian R&B in the early 90's. I know he had a previous album, but I don't have it or any info on it. I'd really like to know what this guy's up to these days and if he has recorded any more material!

No comments:

Post a Comment