Welcome to "MY" world of CCM (Contemporary Christian Music). It's basically a place where I can discuss and pay tribute to the music and artists that have influenced me and that I've grown up listening to, and list the albums I own by these artists. I have close to 1,800 albums so it may take me a while to get everything up. Notice it says "CCM"! That includes every genre in Christian music!!! Not just pop, hip-hop, worship, alternative or metal, but all kinds! Enjoy...















Sunday, November 14, 2010

Force 3 - Warrior Of Light (1988)

1. HEARTBEAT 
2. TROUBLE ON THE STREETS 
3. WONDERING 
4. GOLGOTHA (HE IS RISEN) 
5. SEE THE LIGHT 
6. MIRACLES
7. DON"T GIVE UP
8. WARRIOR OF LIGHT

I remember when this came out in '88 because some friends and myself had heard the song "Warrior Of Light" on a compilation album put out by Pure Metal Records called "The Axemen" and really liked what we heard. Once I got the actual album by Force 3, I was a little disappointed. It's not that it was bad because it wasn't. I was expecting something more along the lines of Saint, Whitecross, etc. It was a little under produced but now as I listen to it, I gotta admit, I love that raw sound! I believe they could have done so much better by their next album, but sadly that never happened. The song "Warrior Of Light" will forever be one of the great songs of the 80's Christian Metal music scene. One of the members of Force 3 was also a former member of 100% Proof. They have a website if you're interested in what they've been up to. Visit http://www.force3.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment