Welcome to "MY" world of CCM (Contemporary Christian Music). It's basically a place where I can discuss and pay tribute to the music and artists that have influenced me and that I've grown up listening to, and list the albums I own by these artists. I have close to 1,800 albums so it may take me a while to get everything up. Notice it says "CCM"! That includes every genre in Christian music!!! Not just pop, hip-hop, worship, alternative or metal, but all kinds! Enjoy...















Sunday, November 14, 2010

D.D.C. - Plate Fulla Funk (1995)

1 Intro
2 Plate Fulla Funk
3 Abstract
4 Funky Style
5 Moses1
6 God's Trunk
7 Basement
8 Land Of The Lost
9 Moses2
10 Rumors
11 Identity Crisis
12 Moses3
13 Throw My Arms Around You
14 Thanx
15 Back To The Basics
16 Moses4

As far as I know this is the only release by D.D.C. (Dog Day Church). Not a bad album. Nice mix of Hip-Hop/Rap/R&B. The only thing I can compare it to is the band Black Sheep and the song "The Choice Is Yours".

1 comment: