Welcome to "MY" world of CCM (Contemporary Christian Music). It's basically a place where I can discuss and pay tribute to the music and artists that have influenced me and that I've grown up listening to, and list the albums I own by these artists. I have close to 1,800 albums so it may take me a while to get everything up. Notice it says "CCM"! That includes every genre in Christian music!!! Not just pop, hip-hop, worship, alternative or metal, but all kinds! Enjoy...















Sunday, November 14, 2010

Robert Sweet - Love Trash (2000)

01 Help Me To Help Myself
02 Love Trash
03 The F Word
04 Any Enemy
05 Sweet Betrayal
06 Me, Myself And You
07 I'm Freakin'
08 Best Regrets
09 Love Trash (Radio Mix)
10 Sweet Betrayal (Radio Mix)

Umm...don't even know what to say about this release! I dig vocalist Larry Worley (Lovelife/Fear Not) but this album isn't good! I got it simply because I'm such a huge Stryper fan. I guess they were trying for a modern hard rock sound??? Anyways as many others have expressed and so will I...that has got to be one of the worst album covers in history!

No comments:

Post a Comment