Welcome to "MY" world of CCM (Contemporary Christian Music). It's basically a place where I can discuss and pay tribute to the music and artists that have influenced me and that I've grown up listening to, and list the albums I own by these artists. I have close to 1,800 albums so it may take me a while to get everything up. Notice it says "CCM"! That includes every genre in Christian music!!! Not just pop, hip-hop, worship, alternative or metal, but all kinds! Enjoy...















Monday, November 15, 2010

Arsenal - Armored Choir (1990)

01 Turn Around 
02 Someone Believes In You 
03 Armored Choir 
04 Coming Back To You 
05 Forever Yours 
06 The Valley 
07 You're No Good For Me 
08 Bishop Of Souls 
09 Take It Away 
10 The Candle...The Flame

It's kinda refreshing to hear a band come along that has a female as their lead vocalist in this world where men typically dominate the metal world. Awesome encouraging lyrics and their style is kinda similar to Doro Pesch from the secular band Warlock. Sadly, this release came too late as the grunge movement had hit and pretty much killed off all glam. If they could have released this around 85-86, I believe they could have done much better! I think they had a demo before this album under the name "Scymitar". They were also known as "Peace Child". Their former guitarist has his own band now called the "Joshua Miller Band". He has a Myspace page at http://www.myspace.com/joshuamillerband

1 comment:

  1. Hi this is JD Miller Original Lead guitarist of Arsenal.
    I would like to add a Photo and also let everyone know their is a new Original Arsenal band/music page @ https://www.facebook.com/Arsenal.Armored.Choir

    ReplyDelete