Welcome to "MY" world of CCM (Contemporary Christian Music). It's basically a place where I can discuss and pay tribute to the music and artists that have influenced me and that I've grown up listening to, and list the albums I own by these artists. I have close to 1,800 albums so it may take me a while to get everything up. Notice it says "CCM"! That includes every genre in Christian music!!! Not just pop, hip-hop, worship, alternative or metal, but all kinds! Enjoy...















Sunday, November 14, 2010

100% Proof - Power And The Glory (1983 & 1987)


1. POWER AND THE GLORY
2. DON'T YOU KNOW
3. OUT OF BOUNDS
4. LOST SOUL
5. I'M GOING TO WIN
6. GETTING ME DOWN
7. JESUS LOVES ME
8. NUMBER EIGHT

Don't know too much about these guys apart from the fact they were from Stockport in the UK and this one album. This is the only one I own by them. It's a pretty good listen and a lot of people compare them to AC/DC and I can kinda see the similarities! I know they have at least two previous albums and that they went on to form the band Force 3 and produce one album, which I own as well. One original member of this band still exists (Charlie Wilson) and he's still a part of Force 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment