Welcome to "MY" world of CCM (Contemporary Christian Music). It's basically a place where I can discuss and pay tribute to the music and artists that have influenced me and that I've grown up listening to, and list the albums I own by these artists. I have close to 1,800 albums so it may take me a while to get everything up. Notice it says "CCM"! That includes every genre in Christian music!!! Not just pop, hip-hop, worship, alternative or metal, but all kinds! Enjoy...















Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Lanny Cordola - Electric Warrior, Acoustic Saint (1991)

01 Intro (A New Beginning)
02 Behold This Dream Cometh
03 Angry Candy
04 Loony Tunes
05 Ish Babobill
06 When Shiloa Comes
07 Birenbau
08 Farbage Calves
09 Marriage Of Figaro (Sort Of...)
10 Slappy White
11 Zulu Jam
12 Shadows Over My Heart
13 Nesh Taps
14 Jalapeno Man
15 Djanago
16 Hungry Hallow
17 Plymouth Rock
18 Sadako
19 Jabberwocy (The Shadow Gang)
20 Vindaloo
21 Fripp
22 Summertime
23 Echo Boy
24 Groom Lake
25 All The Things You Are
26 Amazing Grace

I REALLY like instrumentals! This album has everything from experimental to metal, blues & jazz. It reminds me a lot of Steve Vai. Lanny Cordola is known for his work with Giuffria, House Of Lords, Magdalen and Ransom. If you watched television back in the day, you probably saw him on a little show called "Full House". He was part of Uncle Jesse's (John Stamos) band on the show. But he'll probably be best known for his work with Ken Tamplin. He's released quite a few solo albums, with his last being somewhere around 1998. This is the only one I have by him, but if the others are just as good maybe I should check into getting them! I do know he's done some work for movie soundtracks like "Mr 3000", "Lionheart" and "Now You Know" and has been a composer for a few other films like "Pauly Shore Is Dead" and "Fish In A Barrel".

No comments:

Post a Comment